Incredible Bumps@One to One Therapy
Incredible Bumps is a new programme being delivered by Flik Walls, a Nutrition and Health Coach, specialising in pregnancy and postnatal nutrition.
This programme has been designed for expectant mothers from the second trimester of pregnancy to help them to achieve optimal nutritional intake for themselves and their growing baby.
The program recognises the multi-faceted challenges of pregnancy, taking a comprehensive and compassionate approach to enable participants to feel understood and supported, and to build connections, leaving them, post programme with an enhanced ability, and the tools to make healthy choices for them and their family.
The informal group setting and coaching methodology enables mothers to build a supportive peer network.
The course will cover the following;
• The nutritional needs of you, the mother and growing baby during pregnancy
• How to plan balanced and nutrient dense meals and snacks
• How to manage common pregnancy discomforts through appropriate dietary choices
• Managing your pregnancy weight – getting the weight gain right for you and baby
• Dietary guidance and safety restrictions related to food during pregnancy.
• How to apply the content of the programme in a way that helps you to build healthy habits for the rest of pregnancy and beyond
• How a balanced and healthy diet can support breastfeeding and postpartum recovery.
Incredible Bumps will be taking on a group in February and a group in April
February - Six week in person programme - Wednesdays, 10 - 11.30am (90 mins)
Wednesday 21st February
Wednesday 28th February
Wednesday 6th March
Wednesday 13th March
Wednesday 20th March
Wednesday 27th March
April - Six week in person programme - Fridays, 10 - 11.30am (90 mins)
Friday 12th April
Friday 19th April
Friday 26th April
Friday 3rd May
Friday 10th May
Friday 17th May
Information for clients
Once registered, clients will receive a Welcome Email within the next 5 days to confirm registration and to gather some more information to ensure the course is appropriately tailored to their specific interests and needs.
Clients can book one to one consultations and coaching with Felicitie if this is preferred (dependant on availability)